Cage question

Hawaiian Turbo

POWER'D BY BUD LIGHT
I have a 6 pt only welded to the plates. Is it legal to "extend"and weld to the frame, or do I have to install a whole new cage? I have the car dialed to 10.00's because of this, but I'm ready to turn it up.

Thanks

I have a 6 pt only welded to the plates. Is it legal to "extend"and weld to the frame, or do I have to install a whole new cage? I have the car dialed to 10.00's because of this, but I'm ready to turn it up.

Thanks

Someone's planning on a trip somewhere.... :biggrin:

You holding out on us bro? :)

*LOL* no, not holding out. With new motor it should be in the nines easy... I say should.:D I just don't want to ship the car only to get kicked off the track. I hope this ferry thing works out for us.:rolleyes:

*LOL* no, not holding out. With new motor it should be in the nines easy... I say should.:D I just don't want to ship the car only to get kicked off the track. I hope this ferry thing works out for us.:rolleyes:

I remember the bearings out of the old one... :eek:

I'd say nines easy...

I got a nice MCSS you can put all of that into... :biggrin: with the cage already in it!

Dang.... that's NOT what I wanted to hear. The thought of ripping out the interior again.... oh well, gotta do waht you gotta do.

Thanks

Yeah Rob... like I need another car at my house !!!!:D

I'll trade you rollers + some $$$$ ... I need something to house my 540 for the street... :eek:

That caged monster might be a bit much for what I want... ROFL...