Cadillac CTS v6

VKREGAL

Anyone have one? A friend of mine has an 08 and i found it very cool to see performance 6's around. 304 hp 3.6, 11.4 compression and direct injection. They should lower compression and turbocharge it and we'll have a modern gn.

Anyone have one? A friend of mine has an 08 and i found it very cool to see performance 6's around. 304 hp 3.6, 11.4 compression and direct injection. They should lower compression and turbocharge it and we'll have a modern gn.

My father has had one for about a month. Nice car but cetainly does not have the torque of a turbo. Best thing is, even with the compression, the recommended fuel is 87 octane.

My boss had one for the last 3 years. Its a pretty nice car and stands out in styling compared the the lexus/infinity/bmw counterparts. She was going to lease an '08, but ended up getting a Lexus, which had more base features. It was going to cost her several thousand more to have the same features the lexus had. Also, the final straw was that it has no bluetooth option. Kinda hard to believe that caddie which set the bar for many years (back in the day) doesn't even have bluetooth.

They should lower compression and turbocharge it and we'll have a modern gn.

Here you go. Holden Concept Cars

280kw is about 375HP. But check out those torque figures! WooWhooo! I'm not to keen on GM just slapping some GN badges on this car but at least they have an engine worthy of something built on these shores if the need arises.

We've had an '04 since new, the 260HP big six. Very nice ride and 27 mpg on the hiway too. We'll prolly replace it with the 304HP next year...