Cadillac CTS-V issues

Well, none of my cars have a warrantee but if it made that much noise - I wouldn't drive it!

Kind of a set up video I think. Not even worth wasting the time to watch.

Most people with a car under warranty that is acting up would call GM's roadside assistance. :rolleyes: I think he drove it (and just happened to have his video camera in the car) just to whine, in my opinion.

If I were reviewing his warranty claim I would be concerned that he drove the car so far after knowing he had a significant problem. Looks to me like he was abusing the thing by keeping it going when it was obviously broken. What a douche.

Well, after owning one of these cars and dealing with Caddy service. I can understand this guys frustration. Just read the Caddy boards and you will see. After pay 50k for a high performance car and have to deal with these issues is BS. I have never heard of Vettes having this sort of trouble. For some reason Caddy can't get something quite right on the cars. I loved mine and still miss it and would buy another one. Heck even the guy said he wants another one. LOL Caddy just seems to have an arrogance, when it comes to these cars, that the customer is in the wrong.
On the other hand the guy could have easily been towed and save a bunch of trouble. That video will not help him one bit.

Kind of a set up video I think. Not even worth wasting the time to watch.

Most people with a car under warranty that is acting up would call GM's roadside assistance. :rolleyes: I think he drove it (and just happened to have his video camera in the car) just to whine, in my opinion.

You didnt watch the video. I took the time to watch it a few days ago, and he was on his way back from the PRI show and had to make it back just like everyone else.

Well, the car had broken down a few times in the PAST with the identical conditons. This was his final straw, either get it lemon lawed or post it on streetfire for 4 million viewers to watch it reviel.

By the way, he called road side assistance enough they were complaining he was calling from what i could hear.....

Thats the funny thing, he was 150 miles from home, he would be charged for a car rental to get his butt home, and then have to drive 150 to get his own car once it was fixed by the dealer, and then 150 to go back home if he didnt keep driving.

So he really didnt give a crap, it was a lemon law type situation, the car had been in 3 times, this was the 4th and it should have been a closed case issue.

If you view the items under the hood that have been replace in less than 12,000 miles, you would realize that the dealers are grasping for a simple problem that could be remidied by a good qualified mechanic.

The 400 HP car could barely sustain 45 mph up a hill, and 70mph was a joke with the car floored.

He had to spend 548.00 ? out of pocket to drive a rental car while his car was under warranty AFTER THE FACT THAT THE CAR MADE IT HOME!!!!!!!!!

And then then he would get reimbursed then money later.

GM blew it on this one, it is just one out of many that got caught on tape.

BW

Thinking of buying one, I test drove one and really fell for it, I was also thinking GTO and Mustang, but I'm a GM guy and will go with the Caddy, the GTO just misses the boat with me. just my 02's.

Ron

Thinking of buying one, I test drove one and really fell for it, I was also thinking GTO and Mustang, but I'm a GM guy and will go with the Caddy, the GTO just misses the boat with me. just my 02's.

Ron
I hear yah, I looked at the GTO Also, but the Caddy has the style! Plus the 14inch Brembos kick but! Plus the Nav! Dang I miss mine! LOL