CA: GN project for sale. move forces sale.

high hopes

i lost in translution if u were still selling it.....i will have money on aug 9th and then im looking

sorry again im from texas and ive been reading and im trying to solve the delimma of geting all that back to texas.

sorry again im from texas and ive been reading and im trying to solve the delimma of geting all that back to texas.

the car is an easy ship. about $400-600 fee, if i remember correctly. as for the body and doors.. i dunno.

if i had a way to swap the body and doors before shipment, i would.. but i don't. i could pay to have that done... but then that would defeat the purpose of selling it. LOL.
the owner of the body bolted the doors on and brought it on a trailer. that doesn't really help get it to Texas, though.
the car NEEDS the body and doors. if you have any ideas i can help with, throw them out there. the poor car is in a dirt impound yard. it looks really lonely. LOL
since i have no way to finish it, i'd like to see it go to someone who will. i don't like the idea of having to take it to a wrecking yard. that would just be sad.

jason I see you still working at selling it wish I had the cash would take it off your hands. just cash poor right now I picked up a perfect windshield cap for ttop hopefully for my next project for my next ttop just haven't been online lately keep in touch jon:cool:

jason I see you still working at selling it wish I had the cash would take it off your hands. just cash poor right now I picked up a perfect windshield cap for ttop hopefully for my next project for my next ttop just haven't been online lately keep in touch jon:cool:

I hear that. I think we're all in that boat right now. Lol

Is it in any shape to be driven back to texas...im really gonna try on this...one ride in one and I was hooked

They are amazing cars. I'll own another one when the time is right. It's not smogged, so I'm not sure it's supposed to be on the street. If you're the new owner, dmv should give you a 30-day moving permit.
I drove it around town...but couldn't guarantee that long of a drive though it would be fun. Maybe with a radiator flush and fluid change. But the transmission seems to leak some. Without doing a full check up, I'd recommend against out...just to be on the safe side.