CA: GN project for sale. move forces sale.

kaj

starting at $5,000 for EVERYTHING i have related to the car. other than what's listed below i'm throwing in:

new under hood mat (new in box with new stickers)
Autometer Sport Comp tach (new in box
Autometer Sport Comp 2 13/16" 30"/20psi vacuum/boost gauge (new in box)
Autometer mounting cup. black, for the boost gauge. (new in box)
LS1 MAF
Casper's hotwire kit (new in box)
Mr Gasket hood pins (new in box)
Turbo T wheels with brand new 215 BFG T/A radials (7/10 condition on the wheels. three of them have some curbing).
extra, used Accufab FPR

i don't have the time or resources to part out. i need this all picked up and taken from the garage.

car runs, though not perfect. i suspect it's because i have an '86 ecu and chip and have a MAL for no air temp sensor. dur. also, i think my MAF is bad, but i have an '86 i will be throwing on as soon as Eric's chip arrives. we'll see how she runs then. as of now: no promises. as mentioned, it will come with a NEW TT chip for the parts on the car, as well as a "smog pass" chip.

things i've done since the original post below? not much:

new heater core lines. new '86 coil pack. "new" '86 MAF. new TT chip. new O2 sensor, wrapped the up and downpipes, as the steel braided covers were stabbing me in the arms. i've re-done the vacuum lines as they were mostly brittle and just nasty. i cut a hole in the heat shield over the passenger injectors which made putting the oil return tube in EXTREMELY easy. blue top injectors. all new copper gaskets on the up and down pipes. fuel filter. new TB gasket. brand new Cragar Soft 8 wheels with BFG tires (255 rear 225 front) i think that's it so far.. i'll update my post if i remember anything else.,

car come pretty much complete and driveable, though i removed all the nasty t top and door weatherstripping.

i took a picture of the interior roof panel of the new body. the surface rust there is the ONLY type or rust on the car. it sat in my driveway, so there is some, and i mean SOME rust here and there.. but no real rust (i'm sure most of you know that i KNOW what REAL rust is by now. LOL). the body is from a regular regal and needs new paint. it has a few odds and ends still attached such as hood latch and few brackets, etc. nothing of real value, though. no holes, "flaking" rust, etc.

the doors also need paint. they come with everything but panels. all wiring/handles/window/motor/mirrors/remote/etc are included.

reason for selling, is i'm moving out of my house to an apartment. i can't really finish a project like this in a car port. i have the option of taking it all to a friend's shop, but that will make it REALLY tough to finish. i decided to give a sale a try before getting up to my elbows in work at someone else's shop.

car will need to be towed and parts picked up. buyer can arrange for shipping of everything if he/she so desires.

here is ALL the info on the car. please read the whole thread. i with held no information. :

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/344108-okay-ive-been-had-ebay-lesson-learned.html

i have pulled a bunch of the t top parts as seen in this thread:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/346855-fs-concert-sound-ii-t-tops-t-top-interior.html
i'll start at $5,000 with everything i have for the car. that is all mentioned in this ad along with extras. no parting out. i want all this gone at once. no time or place to store everything for a part out:

new underhood mat
5" autometer tach (new in box)
2 13/16" autometer boost gauge (still in box)
scanmaster
extra ECUs. two '85s and the '86 that's in the car.
Ultrachip with new thumbwheel. has a stock 84/85 tune on it right now.
Mr Gasket hood pins
LS1 MAF
Casper's hot wire kit

and here are a few pictures of the body that comes with the car and the doors:

GNforsale34.JPG

GNforsale35.JPG

GNforsale36.JPG

GNforsale37.JPG

GNforsale38.JPG

GNforsale39.JPG

GNforsale40.JPG

GNforsale41.JPG

GNforsale42.JPG

GNforsale43.JPG

update: also installed new o-rings for all injectors, fuel pump fittings, fuel rail, etc.

update: installed an '86/87 MAF and WOW. what a difference. i left black streaks down half the block. of course, i had to power jack it first.. but..

LOL

so.. car seems to be running 1,000,000x better now. chip should be here in a couple days. i expect good things!

i have to admit.. i'm now on the fence about selling. damn it.

Kaj

update: Installed an '86/87 maf and wow. What a difference. I left black streaks down half the block. Of course, i had to power jack it first.. But..

Lol

so.. Car seems to be running 1,000,000x better now. Chip should be here in a couple days. I expect good things!

I have to admit.. I'm now on the fence about selling. Damn it.
is that the maff i sent you? I wouldnt sell!! But good luck to you ..

Dj

is that the maff i sent you? I wouldnt sell!! But good luck to you ..

Yes! Thank you x 100000000. It's a whole new car! Not wanting to sell, but I can't easily finish the car while living in an apt.

Im glad to hear you got it running better!! I know its been a long road! Good luck either way on it.

That maff

Only went to the track 1 time .church twice .. Came out of one of my low mile 87s. Sat on shelf for ten plus years waiting for a good home and me to be willing to sell it ..

Bump. Also have a set of ST lowering springs that will go with the car. Brand new in their box. Never opened.