CA: GN project for sale. move forces sale.

Well I have 3400 rite now...little more this weekend...im going to try to go on sun if my area mgr approves of the time off...it may take a week...but im serious

Well I have 3400 rite now...little more this weekend...im going to try to go on sun if my area mgr approves of the time off...it may take a week...but im serious

as long as you promise to give her a good home, take your time. also, would you be willing to give me first dibs should you ever decide to sell? i WILL own a GN in the very near future. i'm not happy to let this one go.. but circumstances demand it. i'll PM you my phone number.

well i finally got her home it was an uphill climb all the way...after getting it bak we went straight to work....first off the head bolts werent torqued right and head gasket was good but it had blowby cause heads obviously werent on all the way got that taken care of got a huge radiator and now shes running again....we parked and had her shipped actually cause a severe knock coming from the back of the motor. good thing i know a little and i figured out with the help of my brother found out the converter bolts were screwed too...one was stripped and the other was stiking out from coming out and whalla!!!one new bolt one tightened and here we are...now when it boosts up it doesnt accept the boost it seems to be a timing issue...progress on the motor is on my facebook (john gregston) now shes legal and now awaiting a computer match game to try and get this beast running

NICE, john. i'm so jealous. i knew there may have been some issues.. but was waiting until the body came off so i could pull the engine and trans to redo everything like you are. that's awesome. also, i got your voicemail via GMAIL, but haven't been near my phone long enough to get back to you. i STILL have the stuff to ship out, i'm just trying to find time. i've been working every day and had to go to Detroit this week to see the original seller in court. i won. half way.
anyway, i DO have your stuff here and i am gonna send it out. i have monday completely free. i WILL ship it out then. i am really sorry i've been lagging. but the the court thing had me tied up for a bit.

How much for the rims and tires? Remind me of the ones from fast and the furious. Also how wide are the rears?

How much for the rims and tires? Remind me of the ones from fast and the furious. Also how wide are the rears?

john got those wheels and tires. the only ones i have left are the OEM Vectors, but they do have some brand new BFG T/A radials on them. if i remember right, the rears are 265s. i was gonna go 275, but it would have been too much tire for the width of those wheels. i was going for a clone of the movie car. i liked the retro stock car look. i even had the same exhaust tip. as a bonus, those wheels are DIRT cheap. they are heavy, but looked GREAT on the car. i'll be getting a set for the next GN i buy.

Did John buy the entire package?
If not, what all is left for sale?

all that's left is a complete, straight Regal body with some extra bits still left on it, such as a hood latch, some wiring looms, pedal assy, etc. also, i have the both doors, complete except for door panels, but no keys for them. my ex wasn't careful and now one of them has a nasty scratch in it that MAY have put a slight crease in the metal. they both needed paint anyway. i have a NIB 5" Autometer monster tach and a 2 5/8" Autometer vacuum/boost gauge also brand new and only removed to install the gauge into an Autometer gauge pod (the black steel one). i still have the NIB Casper's fuel pump upgrade wiring/ground setup (hotwire, i'm assuming), a NIB thumbwheel for an ECU chip, and the wheels and tires mentioned above.

Tranny bolts loose water temp sensor was shorting the connector was replaced it has been said It will run rich and I got a code reader on it so we going from there...already runs better im gonna find whoever put the car together this tranny pan bolts also were loose and im glad I gave up and shipped...aaaalllso the control arms to the frame were loose had to reshim...jason I just want you to know this car will be taken care of and I thank you once again...ill keep u in touch with progress

Tranny bolts loose water temp sensor was shorting the connector was replaced it has been said It will run rich and I got a code reader on it so we going from there...already runs better im gonna find whoever put the car together this tranny pan bolts also were loose and im glad I gave up and shipped...aaaalllso the control arms to the frame were loose had to reshim...jason I just want you to know this car will be taken care of and I thank you once again...ill keep u in touch with progress

You're making me a little jealous. Take care of her. Send pictures and progress notes, please.

she is done got a smartfone as my speedometer 30 gb of video and music on a screen was at 16 lbs of boost no issues other than turning boost down a lotgonna post piks

if you want to email the pictures to me, i can host them for you. i can do video too, but only up to about 25mb or so, if i remember right.