(c5)was he tha vendor with the allum radiator

I had a rad on order for over a month and it never shipped out. I switched it to a Gbody one that I got today. Very nice rad!!!

You ordered one from ALRADCO and hadn't gotten it? Which rad did you get from GBODYPARTS.com? They sell the ALRADCO's too.

Ya I had ordered the alradco one from Gbody because I buy pretty much everything from Brian, he'll ship usps and it save me money so I can buy more stuff lol.

Anyways, After talking with Brian, I ordered the alradco one since it would be more stock looking. Waited a month and nothing, assuming it was in shipping. Talked to Brian again, he talked to peter and it hasn't even shipped yet!!! Another week went by and i told him to send my the Gbody 3 core one I was going to order in the first place if he didn't get an answer from Peter.
Now in front of me is my Gbody 3 core rad :) Only problem is the rad cap got busted in shipping. I'll have to get another before I put'r in.

I buy all my parts from brain also but this guy was making them and selling em on here for a great price and it's research for a buddy anyway . Thanks that's what I was loony for RED C5

Ya I had ordered the alradco one from Gbody because I buy pretty much everything from Brian, he'll ship usps and it save me money so I can buy more stuff lol.

Anyways, After talking with Brian, I ordered the alradco one since it would be more stock looking. Waited a month and nothing, assuming it was in shipping. Talked to Brian again, he talked to peter and it hasn't even shipped yet!!! Another week went by and i told him to send my the Gbody 3 core one I was going to order in the first place if he didn't get an answer from Peter.
Now in front of me is my Gbody 3 core rad :) Only problem is the rad cap got busted in shipping. I'll have to get another before I put'r in.

Sorry to hear that. I guess gbody and I had a miscommunication on this one. Last interaction I had with Brian's assistant on this was them asking about shipping to Canada which I provided a quote on from my location. She told me she'd get back to me but I didn't hear back from her. I assumed the order didn't come through which is not unusual due to higher shipping costs to Canada.
I just sold out of radiators only about 2 weeks ago and am little behind but will be shipping back orders hopefully no later than next week. Glad you got a radiator in there and can enjoy your car. Take care. :)

Peter

I buy all my parts from brain also but this guy was making them and selling em on here for a great price and it's research for a buddy anyway . Thanks that's what I was loony for RED C5

I have a list of back orders and everyone on it will be getting a little discount for the inconvenience. Feel free to give me a call if you want to get one on order as well. You don't get billed until it ships. Thank you.

Peter