Byron Sunday TNT

I'm waiting until I get my TT SD chip in and sorted out. Maybe ready for next weekend 10/26.

Come say hi. We are going to be there with my car, my friends turbo stang, and uh... well... a supra :rolleyes:

Larry: gonna have the cobra there?

Well I'll see ya saturday for sure at the dyno day. I want to witness the beater layin' down the law on them rollers!

Well I'll see ya saturday for sure at the dyno day. I want to witness the beater layin' down the law on them rollers!

Unfortunately doesn't look like I will have the car with me on saturday. I have to work in the morning, and will be stopping by street stuff i think for a bit to hang out, but the angry v6 is still going to be resting for sunday...

It's been on a dyno once at low boost when it was tuned by Bob Kurgan. Made 565RWHP at 15psi. :) Then we turned it up to 20psi... but I forgot what it made then... :rolleyes:

Come say hi. We are going to be there with my car, my friends turbo stang, and uh... well... a supra :rolleyes:

Larry: gonna have the cobra there?
Yea, I'll have the Cobra. A small mustang club has one or two lanes reserved.

Also gonna see if one of my buddies wants to follow me up in my STS-V. I'm curious to get some baseline passes with it. The weather sounds like it's going to be great for racing.

See ya Sunday.