BWR Dyno day..anyone going?

Get him to put a tune on it for you while you are there. Jay will do it right! Post up the numbers when you get them,I will have net access on the ship!!

i think theyll just do minor tuning like air/fuel but ill def ask. Changed the oil yesterday and slowly up the boost got it up to 25lb and the alky knob at 3, 0 knock :biggrin: i back it off a bit so its prob sittin at or around 23 and the o2 were up around 780 def a big difference, almost scary :eek:

i think theyll just do minor tuning like air/fuel but ill def ask. Changed the oil yesterday and slowly up the boost got it up to 25lb and the alky knob at 3, 0 knock :biggrin: i back it off a bit so its prob sittin at or around 23 and the o2 were up around 780 def a big difference, almost scary :eek:

Remember what I said about alky 3 is low IMO,better too much than not enough. Knock happens quick with alky,remember the guy I told you about that blew 4 sets of HG's with no knock:cool: Meth is cheap compared to motor work....

436HP and 418 torque at 13:1....you realize that's almost 500 HP at the flywheel.

yup sure do. Now if i can get close to that at the wheels ill be content, this sh*t is addictive lol. Excellent job on the build steve def deserve to pat yourself on the back for this one.
Had a couple of guys at the open house ask who built the motor and gave them your name on the board.