BWEAVY does it again!

INTERCOOLED

Just wanted to let you guys know just how far Brian at GBodyParts will go to make someone happy.

I purchased (2) 16x8 and (2) 16x10 GNX wheels from Brian. I first sent the cores in, and was immediately notified upon their arrival. Great.

Next, I completed the transaction financially and was explained, in detail, the timeline of events before I was to receive the wheels. Impressed.

Upon receiving the wheels, (in a shorter time than expected by the way), I noticed that they were damaged during shipment. I called Brian. "No problem" he says, and they are picked back up the next day. Wow.

A few days later, wheels are delivered. This time, (2) of them are damaged again! I called Brian. AGAIN.....no problem. Double Wow.

I receive the next and final (2) wheels and they were perfect.

This guy continues to show a tremendous amount of patience and professionalism in our community. He understands, especially in this instance, that the items bought were very expensive and that they needed to be perfect. I never once got any ill response or negative reaction from Brian. I have bought many items from him before and I will continue buying from him in the future.

He is a gentleman's gentleman.

:)