buy parts from someone who actually pays to support the board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldsracer i get $50per side piece and $150 for the center piece i have a few to choose from this is just a pic that happens to be in my computer
sept2609009.jpg
Hi. I need just the drivers side - mine is rusted in the same place as the one in the PIC - Do ya have a nice one?
Thanks

I need a piece for my center console. It bolts to the console right under the shift plate. It has 7 square holes in it. How much shipped to 65301?

Hello!

Do you have parts for ss monte?
I need blue dashboard....

I stripped a few montes SS and I may have a couple items left. Every car I had the dash was bad on it. And from what I have seen those dash pads are like $300-500 from what I have seen others advertising them for. As far as color goes blue is pretty tough color to come up with so I would just dye one if I were you

Do you have a known good hydroboost booster from a 84/85?
I HAVE 1 COMPLETE SETUP . MASTER CYLINDER, BOOSTER, LINES AND PS PUMP . AT THIS POINT I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHICH CAR I PULLED IT FROM EITHER A 84 GN I STRIPPED OR A 85 T TYPE. $125 PLUS SHIPPING

Already have lines and master cylinder from my conversion. My booster broke and I'm needing a new one. How much for just the booster?

And here I always thought that Grumpy had all the GBody parts under his bed......aren't you afraid of pissing him off having
WAAAAAAAAAAY more GBody parts than him? I thought Grumpy was the parts hoarder king on these cars.....looks like you have have stolen his title......my GOD, James!!! Never have seen so many parts by one guy.....I'm truly envious! Of course, if I had all of your stuff, my wife would send me to the wood chipper.....:eek:
Nice set-up you've got there, buddy......real nice......wish I could just wander around all of that stuff while you're asleep!:rolleyes: You know....I wouldn't want to keep you up just because I wanted to browse......heh, heh....

Bruce '87 Grand National

And here I always thought that Grumpy had all the GBody parts under his bed......aren't you afraid of pissing him off having
WAAAAAAAAAAY more GBody parts than him? I thought Grumpy was the parts hoarder king on these cars.....looks like you have have stolen his title......my GOD, James!!! Never have seen so many parts by one guy.....I'm truly envious! Of course, if I had all of your stuff, my wife would send me to the wood chipper.....:eek:
Nice set-up you've got there, buddy......real nice......wish I could just wander around all of that stuff while you're asleep!:rolleyes: You know....I wouldn't want to keep you up just because I wanted to browse......heh, heh....

Bruce '87 Grand National[/qu

i have lot more parts than most people on here but there are a few guys that i know of that have way more than i. my goal is not to have the most its just to get the parts i need or want to keep my cars going and be able to keep my junk essentially free. you dont have to wait til im sleeping to come over i will gladly open the door for you bruce anytime day or night it would be my pleasure to meet you !!!!!

Never heard back on those two trans cable brackets? Think they need to be from a Buick or Olds trans if I read correctly.

Looking for a passenger side exhaust manifold and stock turbo for my 84 t-type, would you by chance have either?

Drew J