buy parts from someone who actually pays to support the board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have an upper radiator hose for a 1985 Grand National in good condition? I have one but am looking for one in better condition. Thanks.

Looking for a fully working digital dash and either a black GN grill and support or just the support if you have one laying around. Thanks

Neil

Guys I have like 4 digital dashes but no clue whether they work or not. I will sell them for cores to send to Caspers electronics for fixing / upgrades $80 as is no guarantee whether they work or not!!! If it doesn't work send it out as a core that way you could still drive your car while you wait

WTB 4 door pull strap escutcheons, the little square pieces covering the screws that hold the pull straps on.

I have a dark blue interior but grey would work too.

Concert door panels for 84 GN (sandstone)? Don't want panels that someone cut opening for speakers....want original GM CS panels. E-mail me at conrad0320@gmail.com.
Conrad

I do have sandstone interior out of a 84 Gn t top that I parted out but it didn't have concert sound

TurboTguy the escutheons are the long chrome strips on the door panels. You need pull strap covers I do believe.

TTT for ya James :p

TurboTguy the escutheons are the long chrome strips on the door panels. You need pull strap covers I do believe.

TTT for ya James :p

Ok then.

Those.....I want 4 of those.:D Pull strap covers for a blue interior.

Now you know why I describe stuff...........

say bro i lookin for a radio bezel with the big opening. dont care about color just need bezel. been having a hard time finding 1 thats not all busted up