Buy any black base coat or get color mixed?

Wahoo

Im about to buy base coat for painting my car. Im going to paint it its original color black but i was wondering if its cheaper to just get regular black or if i should have them go by the paint code and mox the black paint.

Any opinions? Will any black due?

Code 99 black gm black has more brown in it and is noticeable when looked at side by side

PPG mixing of our black is just there black DMD toner no other toners. The new gm black has red, yellow and white in it.

I was thinking of using the same paint .. post pictures of the finished product please..

I was thinking of using the same paint .. post pictures of the finished product please..
Check out my build thread, pandoras box.

Im posting some pics.

3 coats today on my mirrors, bumperettes, and header panel.

Got a little dust in it, i hope it will buff out.

looks good.. I am on the block sanding stage still . then on to paint . what style of gun are you using . ?

looks good.. I am on the block sanding stage still . then on to paint . what style of gun are you using . ?
I bought the devilbiss finishline 5 from the UK because it isnt sold in the US, go on youtube and look up the gunman he does awesome videos of how to paint cars.

After you block sand to get everything straight you final sand with 400-600 metallics need 600grit.

I used a small durablock and wet sanded, i also guide coated for the blocking and wet sanding.

The round block(dowel) is good for the wheel well arches and rounder areas like the hood bulge.