Buy a new Mustang GT with 727 hp from a Dealership in Ohio for under $40K

Wow. Good deal.
Has to be the cheapest bang for your buck in HP. And a Mustang is fun to drive.

Time to start collect cans again.

D

A buddy of mine mentioned this yesterday and I took a look online. I can't get past the ugliness and another stigma type car. Older challenger (2012-13) and 1000hp for a little less is more appealing to me.

Try getting half that power to the ground in a stang :D

Most dealers anywhere in the country will do the same thing, In Phoenix it is $6900 installed on any 2011+ Mustang. Warranty available on used cars under 5000 miles for $1000. Full warranty on new cars. This dealer has done hundreds. Auto or manual transmission. Horsepower is only 675 on these cars. They will dyno your car after install. Sanderson Ford.

Well I sold my GN and got one.I figured at 73 yrs old that I had to spend some coins.Werent going to leave it for someone else to spend.

Attachments

• IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 250
This is a Hellcat killer!!! I really like the new mustangs and want one bad. Only problem is the lack of rear seat and trunk space makes it non-family friendly. If I went to a Mustang it would have to be an Ecoboost. I drive a ton on the job and need fuel economy. Having a high 12 sec DD with a tune would be fine with me though. For now my '14 WRX hatch seems to be the best fit for me for awhile. It has great rear leg room for my kid, 4 doors, the hatch fits the hockey gear with ease, gets 23-25mpg average, and runs 12.60's. Fit and finish is my biggest complaint with that car.

Well I sold my GN and got one.I figured at 73 yrs old that I had to spend some coins.Werent going to leave it for someone else to spend.

Have you taken delivery or still waiting? Anxious to hear how you like it.

Have you taken delivery or still waiting? Anxious to hear how you like it.
Roush chargers are on back order.They said maybe 4 more weeks.Car is at the dealership.I ordered it a week or so ago.Told them no credit.CASH.I thought that I would have to wait until Sept.Just got to figure a way to hook that baby up.Its gonna feel like driving on ice.Some guys say they shred the sticky tires.Oh well Im gonna have fun or kill myself.LOL

Oh well Im gonna have fun or kill myself.LOL

Drive carefully....want you to see your 74th birthday!

Couple questions if you don't mind. Did you get the automatic version? Is there a 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty for other than engine/trans? If you purchased the 727 hp version then you don't have a warranty on the drive-line, correct?

Drive carefully....want you to see your 74th birthday!

Couple questions if you don't mind. Did you get the automatic version? Is there a 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty for other than engine/trans? If you purchased the 727 hp version then you don't have a warranty on the drive-line, correct?
I can answer ur first ?Its a 6 speed manual w/19 in wheels.Ill let know on the second ? when I find out.Thanks for asking

Got it August 8 th.Took it to the dyno jet Thursday.Very disappointed.550 hp/475 trk.Its no Hellcat killer.Roush software/tune sucks a bag.With a new tune,bigger injectors and a couple of goodies that is needed for another $ 3000.00,it could climb as high as 675 hp.Thats why Lebanon ford doesn't give us a dyno sheet of the run when they install the tune.Hiding #.BS.Not done with these clowns.Met someone with same car who has money.He is going to see his lawyer about this false advertisement..Said that he will take care of me.No money on my part.Thats the rest of the story.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Probably Roush's problem more than the dealership I would think. Seems the dealer is just re-advertising what Roush already advertises. Even so the dealership should step up.