Bushmaster ORC - thinking of getting one.

Although Kimber is a real nice 1911 (I have one) the M4 is way more fun to shoot, IMO. I rarely bring my Kimber to the range. The M4 is too much fun. I think you should reconsider.

Only range around here is indoor and they only allow handgun ammo weapons to be fired.

I figure the 3 times a year I go up north doesn't justify the cost/use equation.

I do have an "assault rifle" thingy in the basement already. Nothing fancy, Highpoint 40cal. 10 rounds...semi auto...I think it has filled my need for something like the AR.

Might get one in the future but for now, if I can unload the .223 ammo that would help close the cost gap for the Kimber.

See how my mind works? :)

Ah well. Hopefully someone is in need :)

I am selling them for less than I paid as that seems the thing to do when I screw up.

A few varieties so maybe not all will sell. Have to see.

i love my bushmaster ar-15 it's a great platform, to do just about whatever you want, but i think the kimber is more of an everyday weapon, the AR-15 or M4 may be more fun to shoot, but practice with your kimber can one day save your life. good luck ;)

Attachments

• Picture 239.jpg
    Picture 239.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 243.jpg
    Picture 243.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 157
Here is what my collection contains. .223 was hard to find in my area so I grabbed whatever I encountered. That being said...the list:

1 box (40 count) Winchester 45 grain JHP, high velocity = $20.00 (paid 25.00)
3 boxes (20 count each) Remington 55 grain = $11.00 each (two boxes are the same, one is different) (Paid 18.00 and 12.00 x2)
6 boxes (20 count each) PMC 55 grain, FMJ = $9.00 each (Paid 11.00)
2 boxes (20 count each) WOLF 55 grain, HP = $7.00 each (paid 9.00)

Not sure if you would want it all or only some.
No idea what shipping would be but I can try to find out today.

Will

Looks like UPS wants 45.00 to ship it from MI to AZ for 8lbs.
That is why local pickup is better for the person buying.

I will do 35 shipped if you are still interested.

Will

The Bushmaster has wiggled its way to top notch. Too bad you moved away.

Dont mess with 1911 unless its TOP NOTCH like the Colt ---

shipping makes it to much. can still get it local for .50-.60 a round. thanks though

yeah, that's why I want to sell locally. I can always keep it and fire it in my brother's AR but I thought I would try this first :)