burr its cold. anyone got a garage with heat?

matswtt

addicted to boost........
i have to drop my tank and install a new fuel pump. and i would like to do it not layin in the snow. just lookin for some one inthe area that might need a extra hand with their car in exchange for use of their garage. i'm not a pro but i can help with just about anything. i'v rebuilt the front end of my GN, put in headliners, radio and electrical. i have my own tools and bring enough beer. please let me know, i want to work on my cars.

We are a little to far away from each other....and I don't drink...much:eek:

nope

and i think i want to install a alky kit before the test and tune in MD on the 7th:D

Where's test day in MD on the 7th?
Alcohol is great, I installed an Alkycontrol couple years ago. I wish I did it much sooner, 25+psi on 93 octane. It was much easier to install than the MafT-pro and I really didn't do any "tuning" of the Alky system. I just set it to the mfgrs recommended starting point and have not touched it since. All the tuning I do is through the MafT-pro and the extender chip.
I have a racer friend in Manassas with a purple 71 Challenger. We're planning to head up to Mason-Dixon on March 1st.

I can make room in my garage but you may not want to make the trip to Charles Town, WV--1.5-2 hours.