Burnout video!!!

As much as it disturbs me to see these kids beating the poo out of some nice cars, I was the same way when I was young. Boys will be boys. I'm somewhat serious about getting rid of the GN before my son is old enough to drive.

The power comes on weird with these cars and I know I probably would have hurt myself with one unless it was stock back in the day. Probably not an irrational thought to have.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

As much as it disturbs me to see these kids beating the poo out of some nice cars, I was the same way when I was young. Boys will be boys. I'm somewhat serious about getting rid of the GN before my son is old enough to drive.
You only need to 'get rid' of the ECM to keep your son and the GN safe. :sneaky:

I'm with you. Next everyone will be calling those guys "whipper snappers"

What's yer problem with the term "whipper snappers" there, sonny boy?

You kids and yer new fangled horse-ee-less wagons...........boy I'll tell ya'........

And possibly rid them of the best time of their lives? I'd be crushed if my dad sold his before I was old enough.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Well here goes, my kid turned 16 last August and drives my one owner 86 WH1 to school every day. Motor and tranny done at Richard Clark's last year. Some of the guys think I'm nuts, others say it's just a car.
Hell I'm the one who blew the head gasket. Funny thing is, the kids mostly don't know what it is, but he gets thumbs up and comments everyday at stop lights from other "older " guys. So he is figuring it out.
BUT.... he thinks the scanmaster is a magic black box and I know every move he makes sshhhh.