Burnout video!!!

Holy tire shred Batman, that's like the Dukes meet Darth Vader, couldn't keep the stupid smile off my face or the smell of burnt rubber out of my nose! In the white cloud, donut contest, The dark side 1 the Dukes 0. Lmao!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Guess it's a safe bet that video won't be included in the ad when either car goes up for sale.

What is that knocking sound!! O its the belts hitting the road!! Knock knock who's there? Rod! Rod who!! Rod sticking out of your block!! :confused:

For sale:

1969 Dodge Charger - Adult owned, Galen Govier inspected, 500 ci big block RB motor, CB radio, never hauled more than 50 gallons of hooch at one time, only driven sideways on dirt roads on weekends, rarely jumped ravines. Car comes with complete with a couple pair of really short cutoff jean shorts and bow with exploding tip arrows.

For sale:

1969 Dodge Charger - Adult owned, Galen Govier inspected, 500 ci big block RB motor, CB radio, never hauled more than 50 gallons of hooch at one time, only driven sideways on dirt roads on weekends, rarely jumped ravines. Car comes with complete with a couple pair of really short cutoff jean shorts and bow with exploding tip arrows.
Driver door doesn't open, have I climb through window. Minor scratches on hood from sliding across hood instead of walking around like a human being. Will include bull horn hood emblem in sale if reserve is met.

Another dumb ass kid
Watching this made me wanna puke some one like that u just wanna pull them out of the car and run them over. 100 times

Not impressed when people hold the brake while rolling, but atleast he's having fun.

Supposedly the gn was found in a field sunk to the frame and it was brought back from the dead to its current condition...and has 160,000 miles.... I guess id rather see it restored and driven hard than parted out or turned into a convertible donk.......:cool:

Noticed that it was an astroroof cf5 packaged gn he is beating on, seen it towards the middle to end of the video as he was whipping the car around. Wonder if he knows how rare it is to even get ahold of a car with that factory option, let alone the rarity of turbo buicks that are still in one piece after all this time.

Fuckin retards. Proving nnothing powerbraking. Dad needs to take the keys away and commence the ass whoopin

Damn, some of you guys are a little harsh. Couple young dudes with badass cars having fun and showing off, so what. If they want to beat the shit out of their car then I say let them have at it..we were all young and dumb once, hell a lot of us are old and still dumb as hell lol.

I guess its different for the guy that has to scrape money together to rebuild one of these cars

Damn, some of you guys are a little harsh. Couple young dudes with badass cars having fun and showing off, so what. If they want to beat the shit out of their car then I say let them have at it..we were all young and dumb once, hell a lot of us are old and still dumb as hell lol.

I'm with you. Next everyone will be calling those guys "whipper snappers"

As much as it disturbs me to see these kids beating the poo out of some nice cars, I was the same way when I was young. Boys will be boys. I'm somewhat serious about getting rid of the GN before my son is old enough to drive.