Burning For The New Style 60 Pounders

BOTLFED

1 Fast Mother Fogger!
Had a question on the 60 pound injector with the unmodified ECM. Is there anything special that i need to do when setting up the fuel curves for these if they are linear or constant?????. This might be the wrong question to ask but was just wondering. What is going to be diffent from my 42 lbs any help would be great thanks.:)

I ended up finding that the best inj constant to be 65.5 on these for the best idle BLMs, then I had to change some of the MAF table entries to get the BLMs in a good range at cruise speeds.
Was fairly easy. I have a slight stumble when nailing the throttle from a roll, so I'm in the process of manipulating the AE and PE fueling at low rpms to fix this. The AE pulsewidths are quite large to begin with and the inj. constant does not get factored into the AE pw so going up in injector size will definitely cause rich AE fueling.........have yet to drive the car yet since changing this with 10, 20, 30, 40% less AE fuel to determine which is best..been raining for days...will let you know when I do.

On WOT PE fuel% it depends on your turbo and boost, you'll just have to start out rich and trim down. I think I have around 37% and 43% in the last 2 cells of the TPS vs PE table.

FYI, on my 7.411 1/8mi pass the inj duty cycle was around 64%.