Bunch O Parts For Sale- Day #2

SYTECH

Here is a photo showing the parts still up for sale (DS loop is promised), and the (2) doors are still in the back of the truck (to heavy to move 3 or 4 times per day)

Big parts are local pickup only

Thanks to everyone who has purchased parts or has shown an interest in some of the parts

Remember 5% of forum related parts sold will be donated back to support the Turbo Buick Forum.

Regards,

Ray

Attachments

• DSCF3136.JPG
    DSCF3136.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 246
Im in Simi. What turbo and how much? Is the engine still in Simi?

86 T-type modified
86 T-type. Lightly modified

Here is a photo showing the parts still up for sale (DS loop is promised), and the (2) doors are still in the back of the truck (to heavy to move 3 or 4 times per day)

Big parts are local pickup only

Thanks to everyone who has purchased parts or has shown an interest in some of the parts

Remember 5% of forum related parts sold will be donated back to support the Turbo Buick Forum.

Regards,

Ray

pm me a price on the header panel,back bumper,rear swaybar if its bigger than stock...door weather strip(s)outside dew sweeps....thanks

Im in Simi. What turbo and how much? Is the engine still in Simi?

86 T-type modified
86 T-type. Lightly modified

Engine, T-56 Tranny, Turbo & Turbo Piping is still up in Simi. Send me all your contact info by pm and I will forward it to the business owner that still has the parts

Regards,

Ray

pm me a price on the header panel,back bumper,rear swaybar if its bigger than stock...door weather strip(s)outside dew sweeps....thanks

header panel is being looked at locally today

Back bumper (stock) is very heavy (local pickup only), the fiberglass bumper has already been sold

Big Rear Sway bar has already been sold

There is only 1 door outside dew strip weather strip (brand new), and I believe it is for the drivers side ($40.00 plus shipping)

Regards,

Ray

I can pick up.....

(4) tires & rims are still available

Stock rear bumper (heavy) is available,

Stock front sway bar is available

2 front doors are still available

2 front fenders are still available

2 heavy duty rear lower control arms are still available

2 stock taillights are still available

HD rear sway bar has been sold,

Outer door drip strip has been sold

Ray,

I'm interested in what's in the trialgular shape box. I suspect it's an impact strip. I need both front and rear for my car. Please let me know if I'm right and how much you want for it.

THX

Neal

Ray,

I'm interested in what's in the trialgular shape box. I suspect it's an impact strip. I need both front and rear for my car. Please let me know if I'm right and how much you want for it.

THX

Neal

Neal,

Ray B. got the outer drip strip, maybe you can talk him out of it. He also has your HD sway bar

Thanks again

Ray

Can you post up the tire sizes please?

Scott,

Tires sizes were posted in the original ad

The rims fit a GN (verified by placing them on a GN rear brake drum

Michelin Pilot Sx tires (all 4) (140 wear rating / summer performance tire)

2@ 285 35ZR 18

2@245 40ZR 18

Rims are older OZ Racing Rims

2 rears are 10 inches wide

2 fronts are 8.5 inches wide

Tires have 75 percent of tread left (if not more)

Rear Tires run close to $300 (each) new

Front Tires run close to $275 (each) new

When the road race OZ Rims were new they were over $500 each

Tires and rims are coming off the block if not sold (locally) by Friday

I'll put them on CL or eBay for a lot more than the measly $600 I am giving the set away for

I'm really surprised that someone did not realize what the set was really worth, and bought them just to re-sell to make a bitching profit

Regards,

Ray

You aren't willing to ship to east coast are you? Those do look like a steal. Any chance of seeing a pick with the rims on a GN? If so can you message it or post here. Depending on the shipping cost I may be interested.

Ray,
It was nice seeing you yesterday and thanks for the stuff.
Someone's going to get a great deal on those wheels and tires.

Mike Barnard

You aren't willing to ship to east coast are you? Those do look like a steal. Any chance of seeing a pick with the rims on a GN? If so can you message it or post here. Depending on the shipping cost I may be interested.

I would love to sell the big parts & tires & rims to anyone that needed them, no matter where they were located, but you all know that shipping costs would take a great price and turn it into a "bullshit", I'm not paying that much for the stuff. I'm not making one penny on these parts. They don't belong to me, so if I sound like an A$$, when I keep saying local pickup only, then my apologies. I do not have a GN any longer, so asking for pictures of the tires & rims mounted on a GN is not going to happen. If you have a GN and are "local", come on by and we will slap them on before you decide to buy. 2 days left before the tires and rims are going local on CL & eBay classified ads. GN hood, trunk lid and hopefully some other "small" items should be coming down in the next load from Simi. Regards, Ray

If your front left door and front left fender are available.. please send me a price with shipping to 78521 please!
thanks

Ive bought rims before and had them shipped and it cost around $150. Like i said im willing to purchase them. I don't mind shipping cost up, I've coughed it up before. You have said they fit. I'm good with that. So that means offset fits and bolt pattern. If you can't sell them, I'll take them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app