Bumperettes, Fixed Mast Antenna setup, MAF bracket, powdercoated hard vacuum lines

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have for sale a set of four bumperettes. The bolts were sheared off two of em, not sure if someone needs these. Throw an offer

A MAF bracket (has some rust spots) throw an offer

Freshly powdercoated (in extreme chrome) hard vacuum lines. 35 shipped

A fixed mast antenna setup. 55 shipped

Olds cutlass radiator hold down, sanded and sprayed Eastwood Underhood Black. Not perfect, but presentable. Nice if you don't use the stock fan anymore and don't need the two tabs. 35 shipped

Trying to unload some stuff I don't need anymore. Here are pics. Kids toys not included.

IMG_6313.jpg

IMG_6314.jpg

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6318.jpg

IMG_6319.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6322.jpg

whats the best you can do on fixed antenna.Iam willing to go $40.00 shipped.if its cool. pm me youre paypal

I am still interested in the ant you have, i have been communicating with you thru pm. Sorry didn't get back to ya sooner. i only have internet access when i am @ work, and have been off for the last 2 days. I pm'd you this morning.
thanks
Chuck

Vacuum lines back up for sale. Sorry guys, I accidentally deleted all the pms so I lost who was first etc.

I'll take the vacuum lines. Shipped to Sebring, Fl. 33876. Send me a PM with your paypal info. Need 'em bad as mine are falling apart.

I'll take the vacuum lines. Shipped to Sebring, Fl. 33876. Send me a PM with your paypal info. Need 'em bad as mine are falling apart.

I had sent you a PM on the first go around as well....... what is the story? :confused:

I'm waiting as well. I think I was second in line from the beginning. I have sent a few PM's even before when Vince said he was buying them since no one said they were sold. I have not heard a thing. I need them as well, so I'm waiting, hoping to purchase.

Chris