Bumper fillers

Looking to purchase some new Fillers for my GN. Not sure what my best options is between Fiberglass OR ABS Plastic. I know it's probably personal preference but just looking for any advice before I spend the money.

Thanks

Search...

There are a few posts on the advantages of each. Richard Clark is working on a filler project. Worth waiting for if you have heard of Richard and his reputation.

I just got a pair of each and took them to the guy who is painting them(he restores classics for a living) and he spent over an hour trying to fit the abs ones up and he gave up and went with the glass ones............

Im thinking of going with glass ones, I want to get these painted and installed asap so as soon as spring hits I'm ready to go! I appreciate the info

Im thinking of going with glass ones, I want to get these painted and installed asap so as soon as spring hits I'm ready to go! I appreciate the info

Install any filler before you paint. Then remove. You want to make sure the fit is good.

rmc123 We have found over the years that ABS can be hit & miss. Fiberglass units are normally the same from every batch. I have compared fillers I installed back in 98 to ones we got in last month & found them to be nearly exact.

I am using GM fronts(just prime, paint and install) and fiberglass rears. The aftermarket fiberglass has to be fitted,drilled and some prep done to them, then primed and painted. Got my glass ones from Brian at gbody. Hope this helps.....