Bumper Fillers

Anticip8

Looking for a body shop near the central CT/MA border that is willing to install aftermarket bumper fillers which I have already purchased. Any suggestions/recommendations?

You probably could do it yourself. Really shouldn't take that long after removing bumpers. I recently had my GN restored at Quality Automotive in East Windsor, on RT-5, behind the 7-11. Tell em Ken sent ya if you don't want to do them yourself. BTW, what town do you live in? Always good to see another local Turbo Regal owner!

KB

Hey KB,

Thanks for the reply. I'll certainly be giving them a call. I'm a motor, drivetrain and suspension kind of guy. Body work has never been my forte which is why I'm looking for a shop to do the work for me. I'm in Enfield and also appreciate hear from fellow GN owners.

With the cool crisp air we'll have this weekend, I'll certainly be taking her out of the garage.

Thanks again,

Bo

Should have gone to the NEBRA BBQ last weekend in Weston MA. Gave my GN a nice workout on the way home.:)

Sent a PM last week. We have a shop in Bloomfield and have the capability to do what your looking for.
Allan G.