bumper filler hardware?

dfirefighter

anyone know what all the hardware is to put these on? front and rear. i took them off years ago and cannot find them.:eek:

the rear is an m8 nut (not a thread cutting nut). good luck finding them, i had to use m8 with a free spinning washer attached to nut.

sounds like a good excuse to head to the junkyard to do some research and pick up some extra hardware.

sounds like a good excuse to head to the junkyard to do some research and pick up some extra hardware.

thats the first thing i tried. checked almost every junkyard from Cleveland to Columbus Ohio with nothing. someone on here has to know this.

thats the first thing i tried. checked almost every junkyard from Cleveland to Columbus Ohio with nothing. someone on here has to know this.
if you broaden your search to pretty much every other GM car and truck built during the 80's, then it should be easy to find the clips and bolts you need.
everything was held together with the same clips and bolts. i've use an 85 Celebrity and an 86 Caprice for the metric fasteners like what you need.

Check with Brian, at GBodyParts.com- One of our sponsors(his link's on the homepage). He'll have everything you need.