Built long block with spun rod bearing.

josh rosaaen

1c470fe2afe005812ad721e47428781c.jpg

ee332aea20160738a9972c1d8794c67a.jpg
b1ac77ae8d67bfc558cd91d6b3cc1d43.jpg

c6adeb40857edbbed910497d2d63b6ea.jpg

Engine was running and had good oil pressure when pulled can send video of it before I pulled it. Had a tick and found shavings in the oil. The engine has ported and polished heads and intake was ported and welded and has a egr block off plate the cam is a 224/224 cam from full throttle. Has forged .30 overPistons and arp bolts on everything. Can take whatever pics on request and send text or email the video of it running won't lets post it on here. 1000 plus the ride. Located in rapid city SD call or text 605-431-4606

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Who ported the heads and intake?
Is the cam a roller or flat tappet?
Crank standard or turned?

Thanks
Bryan

Engine was built by BASKO Engines and Joe Martin Racing Engines of Arizona. The cam is a flat tappet. Ill check the paper work tomorrow about the crank and heads. I can also pull the pan again and take some pics in there.

I don't think I do I'll check the paper work I have again from the car the engine was built by previous owner

Yeah I have a video I could email you of what it sounded like before I pulled it. I haven't had the motor apart. I'm assuming it's a rod bearing . Found bearing material in the oil. It was running and holding oil pressure when I pulled it just ticking.

Do you have any idea on shipping cost to 56379. Central Minnesota?

You accepted the offer last night at 10:30, I responded back to you at 11:30 this morning. This is not how people usually do business on this board.

The way stuff is sold is it stays up for sale until payment is received. Already had someone back out on after saying they would take it. But it's sold and already shipped off.