Built 4.1 motor & Trans

GNXJohn

4.1 motor .30 over stock block custom built 7 quart oil pan,girdle,all 4 steel crank caps with studs,forged crank steel atr rods ross pistons,218/215 hydrauilic roller cam,champion gn1 ported and polished heads 1.65 roller rockers,bgc ported intake with 70 mm throttle body 83 injectors, modified high volume front cover & pump,bhj balancer and flywheel internal balance,72 Q-trim turbo with 63 housing, billet pulleys. art carr built trans aluminum pan, and 9 1/2 3600 non lockup converter 300 miles on motor & trans. 7500.00 obo west of cleveland Ohio

Iam going to buildone maybe ill buy yours how much hp and any 1/4 times on the engine

4.1 motor

motor wAs never dyno'ed never been to the track, no problems with motor it ran good, our zip code is 44039, the motor weighs about 500 lb. if you want to get a shipping quote.

Looks like a pretty sweet deal. Who built the motor? You have me thinking now :D

Photo

Photo of 4.1 motor

Attachments

• 4.1 buick motor 1 (2).jpg
    4.1 buick motor 1 (2).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 842
  • 4.1 buick motor.jpg
    4.1 buick motor.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 832
i would be interested in the trans if you brake it up and willing to ship

eric

Guys, this is very good price, I have over $6k just in my motor last yr and that's using stock crank and rods.... and I built the motor.
Just curious, why are you selling the motor/tranny?

Chuck

This is a good deal, a person can spend that much just in bolt-ons, +the advantage of the extra cubes.