Builders: KC valve bodies, govs

jakeshoe

I have a handful of extra KC valve bodies.

I also want to know how interested the various builders would be in new governors but with the weights machined to BR/CZ specs or similar?

I was playing around on the bridgeport today modding a governor for a 200-4R. I could do these in bulk using new governors.

I have a handful of extra KC valve bodies.

I also want to know how interested the various builders would be in new governors but with the weights machined to BR/CZ specs or similar?

I was playing around on the bridgeport today modding a governor for a 200-4R. I could do these in bulk using new governors.

How much for the kc valvebodies?

The KC valve bodies will yield a ~6000 rpm shift with the BR or MCSS governor and have good part throttle shifts.

I prefer the KC and CR codes on most of my builds. Myself and other builders here have seen some weird issues with the BR valve bodies that can be a PITA.

I've gotten to the point I will sell a BR code to use something else unless it is a GN.

Nice meeting you today Jake. I'll call you later when I get ready to do the tranny for advice. I think my bud Greg was more impressed with the cars you had sitting at the shop. LOL I have tons of Q-jet parts if you need some for the Pontiac. Call or send a PM if you need them.

It was good to meet you Charlie. Putting faces to internet screen names.:D

Yeah I have some "junk" laying around here.
The Pontiac is giving me fits. Cam is off but it's off 4* using .050" specs 6* using ICL method to degree it. :confused:

It's retarded as well, which is opposite of what I expected.

I've got 200-4R's stacked up around here that I need to collect money and get shipped, I'm tired of tripping over them.

It was good to meet you Charlie. Putting faces to internet screen names.:D

Yeah I have some "junk" laying around here.
The Pontiac is giving me fits. Cam is off but it's off 4* using .050" specs 6* using ICL method to degree it. :confused:

It's retarded as well, which is opposite of what I expected.

I've got 200-4R's stacked up around here that I need to collect money and get shipped, I'm tired of tripping over them.

I know the feeling of tripping over stuff. When I had the gun shop I was tripping over "stuff" all the time.:biggrin: I think you may have found the bog but if you want I can finish the 1100 cfm Q-jet I put on the back burner I started a while ago for you to try on it. You're welcome to borrow it if you need to.:smile: