BUICKS @ NIFTEE50EES

86TexasT

I talked to Randy Shannon Saturday night, he ask me if I could get a large group of Buicks together. ( V-8 Cars & plus Grand Nationals, T Types, Turbo TA`s ) . Probably in the next 4 -6 weeks . . Saturday night @ the new location 4880 Louetta Rd. & Kuykendahl . . 6-10 pm . . Entry fee is $ 10.00 which pays for the lot rental & security . . music & door prizes. . . please respond & let me know, I will put this together if enough interest. - Robert Mahnke

The date is set for " Buicks @ Niftee50ees" for Saturday , July 18,2015 . . 6:00 - 10:00 pm . . All Buicks & Buick powered vehicles are welcome (including Grand Nationals, T Types, T.T.A. ) I will get there early to set up, we will line up the V-8 Cars on one row facing the Turbo Cars on the other. Remember there is a $10 donation to get in, I will have a canopy set up with bottled water, there is a McDonalds & a Mexican Restaurant within walking distance if you want to eat. . . will be plenty of us to watch your vehicle. Come out & join us if you can. - Robert Mahnke

Hey Robert, you guys going to be there at 6 or set up abit earlier? I got a few guys showing up.

While new to Buicks; just got project and started on it Sunday. Will be there to meet some local people.

Hey Robert, you guys going to be there at 6 or set up abit earlier? I got a few guys showing up.
Yes I will be there early to set up canopy & my car display bringing my Buick coffee table . plan is to park Turbo Cars in one row facing the V8 Cars . . looks more organized that way. see you guys there

11 TRs there tonight. Most i have seen at one place. I will have my GN there next time. Cant wait for the Oklahoma meet in September. Thanks Robert! Nice coffe table... James-

Pictures from Niftee50ees

Attachments

• NIFTEE50EES 07-18-2015 023.JPG
    NIFTEE50EES 07-18-2015 023.JPG
    499 KB · Views: 98
  • NIFTEE50EES 07-18-2015 024.JPG
    NIFTEE50EES 07-18-2015 024.JPG
    424.2 KB · Views: 111
Yes it was fun and I wasn't able to bring either of my cars. Hope there will be another one in the future.

I wish I could have made it but mine is not worthy of being in the same parking lot as those cars! looks like a good turn out.