Buicks at Bradenton in March?

I am not attacking anyone. I am allowed my opinion just like you. But if you read on he said we cant be a racing club if we dont race, those are not my words. Those werent the only things said that made me raise an eyebrow. To me those comments felt like cuts to our club. And i never stooped to calling anyone names so please dont liken me to John Kerry, Im a Bush man all the way.;)

Scott

You know Sully you made a good point, i went back and reread. You can tell Cal is a salesman, he turned me around so much he has me arguing his original point. To me its not so much what he said but how it was said. :p

Scott

I looked back and in the 1st post you made after Cal said your club wasn't a racing club, it kinda seems like you were attacking Cal for saying it and for not atttending the club track days. Then saying (Mulitple times) the only reason he is going through all the hassle and BS you have to go through to get something like this going is because he makes money from racing really seemed like an attack not an opinion.

But since we are stating opinions, in my opinion the only reason someone would go through the bull$hit you have to go through to organize an event where everyone splits the actual costs is because they love racing and they want to do it for the people that love racing. Plain and simple. In fact that is the only reason someone should go into Cal's line of work. If your in it for the money, you can make a lot more with a standard garage doing fleet work for someone like Time-Warner.

FYI you only got the Kerry liken because flip-floped from posting how much you club is into racing with all these race days and then later that it wasn't a racing club. :eek:

On a lighter note, Cal I will bring my car down from NC and my dad will bring his car from Sarasota. Both will run in TSM if we have it.:D

I never did say we were a racing club. We have club nights and sometimes we have good turnouts and sometimes we dont.
It may have sounded like an attack because that is how i felt. And we all know Cal loves racing, but im sure he loves money too.

Scott

Originally posted by GN/GTO
Cal, Don Palumbo here. Add another car to the car count. Irela and I will be there to race...

Don, thank you. You've been added.

Up to 18..

Originally posted by V6 Beast

On a lighter note, Cal I will bring my car down from NC and my dad will bring his car from Sarasota. Both will run in TSM if we have it.:D

Looks like we need to get the TSM guys into gear...

Cheers,

Julio