Buick Syage II Aluminum Heads

maverick

Buick Stage II Aluminum heads max port and polish, set up for hydraulic roller cam with a lift of .660
Dell West Titanium valves are installed. Intake=2.08
Exhaust=1.60
Ready to bolt on for making serious H.P.
These are in like new condition, excellent workmanship!!
I have pic's avail thru e-mail

I also have a Buick Stage II intake for On-Center 4.1, includes the fuel rails..but no sensors, plenum, ect... I have pics of this too I send thru e-mail.

Heads price shipped anywhere in USA is $2,000.00
Intake price shipped anywhere in USA is $500.00

These are excess parts I don't need.....no other reason for selling.

Spelling

Yes I see what I did..... the "Y" is right next to the "T" I'm sure you guys will know what I meant tho, lol.

Could you please email me pix of the intake? I'm in Ann Arbor.

pics

Sure thing Dave, I'll get them to you around 5:00 p.m. tonight.....the pics are on my girlfriends comp so when she arrives, I'll get them to ya.

the pictures you sent arrived, however, the files are a .png extension, and not .jpg
I have nothing on my computer that knows what type of file is .png
Any way you can get them converted over to a .jpg file type?

Thanks

pics

Ok Dave, I'll try to get it sorted out in a bit here.....you should have something in the next couple of hours!!

stock block

No they will not work on a stock block due to the fact they are a 14 bolt head. At least I never heard of anyone putting them on a 3.8 stock block, lol.

I asked that earlier about fitting a 109 block. The answer is yes but no. They will bolt on to a production block, just use 8 bolt gaskets so they cover the extra holes. However you'd have to go with a stage intake, headers, and cam since the ports are all sorts of different. Also those huge ports would kill your streetablity as they would give you very low velocity flow at part throttle.