Buick Southern Nationals Cruise Night

slowsix

Guys/Gals...
The cruise night in conjunction with the Bradenton event has been finalized. We will be meeting up with the local guys at the Burger King in Largo at the corner of US-19 and 110th Ave. This is thier usual meeting spot. I've printed fliers giving directions. I've been advised that it's important for all who wish to attend to be there by 6:30pm. This is to ensure adequate parking for the whole group. I'll get to the track early Saturday and set up just inside the gate to hand out the fliers as you come in. If you get to the track late on Saturday you can find me in the pit area, '87 GN with Alaska plate: "slow 6"...
See ya there.
Howard

I believe that the test n tune on saturday will be 10-4.

That gives time to leave the track, get a bite to eat , and hed to the cruise nite in Largo.

There is a place close to the BK on US19, USA Wings/Quaker State lube, thats a new "Car" restaurant, this could be a better eating place then go to the BK afterwards. I'm just looking for something car related, and is better than the BK for grub.

Or do the food thing in Bradenton, there is a Sonny's restaurant, a Cracker Barrel, etc.. on the exit at I-75.. then hed north.

Figure there is an easy hour to kill.

Thought I'd toss this in.

Hows that :)

Sounds like a plan.
Could some one put directions to Largo from the track.

From BMP you head west till you get to I-75North. Get on I-75N and go till you see the sign for I-275N which is the second exit after you get on I-75N. Follow I-275N till Gandy Blvd/Park Blvd. Get off on the exit and make a left(heading west) . Cross 28th street and next intersection is US19. Make a right on US19 heading North until you get to 110th ave N. The BK will be on the right. The distance from Prk Blvd to 110th is approx 4 miles.

See ya in a couple days.