Buick Shirt - "Limited run"

:D very nice 100% cotton shirt COOL DESIGN TOO!!! thanks
Glad you received it and like it!

Yea I forgot to mention that these shirts are Gildan 100% Cotton (Pre-shrunk) shirts. Very comfortable!!

Thank You!
SW.

Possible Ink Contamination issue!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we recently encountered something with the white ink in this run of shirts. We are 95% positive it is an Ink contamination issue with this new ink! This new white ink was only used in this Limited Run of shirts so we caught it just in time. I have already sent an E-mail to the company in regards to this and will hopefully soon find out what the problem exactly is. I should know something Monday when I call the company and after we receive new ink I will start testing right away.

If anyone who has bought these shirts has ANY problem with them Please E-mail us at GNS@charter.net and we will be glad to send you new shirts at no cost to you once we figure this out.

PM's were also sent to all who purchased so far.

This process is the same thing I've done in the past with NO issues at all and never an issue with any of my other inks or shirts. Just this new white I recently purchased... :mad:

SW.

Thanks Again Gns

I hoped it was not my washing it with all my other black turbo buicks tshirts(i have alot of every design too) this is my first time dealing with scot and GNS but it WONT be the last:D thanks for the fast pm's:cool: ALEX

Are you going to make a new run of shirts with fresh ink?? Dont want to risk it with the other run

Are you going to make a new run of shirts with fresh ink?? Dont want to risk it with the other run
Certainly! I spoke to the company and they are sending me out a new tub of Ink and want me to send this one back for testing. I should have the new Ink Tomorrow! ;) They have had one bad tub of Ink already come back so at least I know it's not me! :)

We are also coming out with a New Design that has been copyrighted and it will be on our next run of shirts! This next design is going to be awesome!! One of a kind and very cool!!

Stay tuned!

SW.

thanks!...

Scot, my t-shirts got here today and they look great!

thanks,

Claude. :wink:

P.S: Let us know when your graphic artist comes up with some other new designs!... :)

Scot, my t-shirts got here today and they look great!

thanks,

Claude. :wink:

P.S: Let us know when your graphic artist comes up with some other new designs!... :)
The designs are here! I'm just SWAMPED at the moment and will post the new design in the next day or two. Please stay tuned.....

SW.

Scott this is the t-shirt that you need to make

48323d1210299458-few-old-school-buick-shirts-picture-357.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I'd like one of these too--also had one back in the day.........