buick rug

laz

Tso Racing 2010
I got a customer the is redoing there interior on his gn they bought a kirban rug and he said it looks like it fits a tahoe not a gn . I am trying to find him a original quaility rug bolt in with no drama . If you have a recomendation im all ears please only respond if you have done this and installed it thanks Laz

I bought my carpet from Brian at Gbodyparts and it fit just fine. The carpet looks HUGE when its laying on the ground but fit the car perfect. Have you tried laying it in the car yet?

The rubber mass backed carpet we sell fits in with no cutting at all. Little more expensive but no cutting & fits like the original. The rubber backing is heavy & more of a restoration then for racing.
GBodyParts.com Online

The rubber mass backed carpet we sell fits in with no cutting at all. Little more expensive but no cutting & fits like the original. The rubber backing is heavy & more of a restoration then for racing.
GBodyParts.com Online

That's a great price. I expected to pay $500+ to rid my GN of it's faded carpet.

Laz,

I too have used Brian's (G-Body) carpets and they do fit great! Have one in my new interior on the white car. The only thing I had to cut out were the holes for the seat bolts and the holes for the seat belts. Not bad at all...

Scot W.