Buick powered Mustang....

LV GN said:
yea--its looks slow! what size turbo is that with the q trim? p.s. nice socks! :eek:
that looks like it will be a running machine. nice.

I can not take credit for those socks as they are the original owners (Chyke's) LOL.... It has a 66mm turbo... It has already run some #'s not really a secret as it was on ebay and posted on the other board (TBS.com) in the hybrid section... 9.87 @139mph on 26lbs of boost/22* of timing and low 10's with 21lbs of boost....

Just your average V6 Stang :biggrin:

86brick said:
I can not take credit for those socks as they are the original owners (Chyke's) LOL.... It has a 66mm turbo... It has already run some #'s not really a secret as it was on ebay and posted on the other board (TBS.com) in the hybrid section... 9.87 @139mph on 26lbs of boost/22* of timing and low 10's with 21lbs of boost....

Just your average V6 Stang :biggrin:
thats sweeeet! whats that car weight? to bad you so far from vegas would love to that car at the west coast nats.

2605lbs without driver and should be at least 50lbs lighter with the new wheels... My bro plans on eventually putting a 6-point chromoly rollbar in the car so it is at least legal to run in the 10's....

SS,

This is nice but your brother's other recent acquisition is much nicer! :biggrin:

Congratulations to Alex on both!!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone..

Ya...this is a picture of my "other" recent acquisition

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commu...lderid=161809&curRec=28&folderview=thumbs&ck=

For my g/f(now fiance):

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commu...olderid=161809&curRec=2&folderview=thumbs&ck=

Pic was taken @ turkey rod run, @ daytona speedworld...one of my favorite pictures of us..

As for the car, I look forward to having some fun with it..From the day I first heard about it, it seemed like just and awsome idea..So when I had the opertunity to get my hands on it..I could not refuse. Now if I can only figure out how to use the FAST system..I will be getting somewhere..I sure I will figure it out with time.

blackshoebox said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone..

Ya...this is a picture of my "other" recent acquisition

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commu...lderid=161809&curRec=28&folderview=thumbs&ck=

For my g/f(now fiance):

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commu...olderid=161809&curRec=2&folderview=thumbs&ck=

Pic was taken @ turkey rod run, @ daytona speedworld...one of my favorite pictures of us..

As for the car, I look forward to having some fun with it..From the day I first heard about it, it seemed like just and awsome idea..So when I had the opertunity to get my hands on it..I could not refuse. Now if I can only figure out how to use the FAST system..I will be getting somewhere..I sure I will figure it out with time.
man i could have bought a pair of 88's with the money from that rock!!

LV GN said:
man i could have bought a pair of 88's with the money from that rock!!

Trust me...Similar thoughts went through my head and her head also...

Since she drives an 01 z28 she was thinking more in lines of a nice H/C package that she now wheres on her finger!

Part of the reason she is perfect for me, is she shares the racing/modifying car bug with me..works out great.. :cool:

Those damn rustangs :D ;)

Its ok alex.. Some realize sooner than others!

engaged and now owns a mustang... THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END

Brick, we gonna street race that ford in a few weeks when we come down? I could stand to make some money while I'm down there. :biggrin:

I wish....

Dusty Bradford said:
Brick, we gonna street race that ford in a few weeks when we come down? I could stand to make some money while I'm down there. :biggrin:

Dusty, That's definitely what this car was built for... Unfortunately the street scene down here has went to hell in a handbag due to the strict drag racing laws that have been passed... It's ashame because a few years ago this car would have been the perfect money maker at the local spots and would have surprised quite a few people :eek: