buick grandnational parts for sale

kmorri47

i am listing some parts i have for sale i have a 1987 gn that i am parting out all body panels frt end doors quarters floor pans any body panel that you are intrested in just ask i also have seats carpeting console door panels sail panels deck lid spoiler rear differential some wheels tail lights bezels black out trim i also have a brand new in the box hood never used rear bumper if you need something just ask i will sell anything on the car that can be sold there is no eng trans drive shaft dash wiring fuel tank or fuel line brake line bundles all are being used

zproud i will sell wheels 35.00 ea and 90.00 rear fillers i would have to make call to find out shipping price darkred87t 100.00 for deck lid w/o spoiler i am located detroit mi area dont know how much to ship bweavy 500.00 for rear end 8.5 342 posi

What kind of shape is the interior in? I may be interested in the seat apolstrey and the carpet. Do you have the Grand National emblems and intercooled emblems? Also do you have the grill and front air dams for this car? What would be the cost on each of these items?

hey im in lansing

i need condition of doors and decklid also prices
please shoot me a PM or Email
i can pick em up no prob

thanks alot
might need some small interior peices also

my85buick 50.00 for the pair of frt fillers rear end has roughly 60.000 miles my85grandnation interior is nice drivers seat does have a small hole on the side i have other seat bottoms that i could set up without hole but possible that colors could be off some what back seat is nice and carpet is nice 350.00 for seats and carpet 550.00 takes complete interior minus dash and steering column and steering wheel 40.00 for all outside gn emblems with intercooled emblems too 50.00 for grill i have no air dams 7cutty doors are fair 100.00 ea deck lid is nice 100.00 let me know what interior pieces thanks kenny

Looking for.....
header panel
"covers" for the pull straps on the doors
dash pad (the one that fits between the dash and windshield)
the cover for the rear window ledge ( the one that fits between the rear seat back and rear window)
drivers side inner fender well
let me know if you have any of these parts and prices. Thanks

Bweavy said:
Sold let me know how you want payment.
payment would depend on if im shipping cashiers check with whatever fees associated with it being shipped if you are coming out to pick up cash thank you kenny

kmorri47 said:
payment would depend on if im shipping cashiers check with whatever fees associated with it being shipped if you are coming out to pick up cash thank you kenny

Kenny you ever ship freight before? I ship alot. I can have it picked up or you can ship freight collect.Whichever you prefer.
My zip is 17340 & it is going to a business.

G-bodyguy said:
Looking for.....
header panel
"covers" for the pull straps on the doors
dash pad (the one that fits between the dash and windshield)
the cover for the rear window ledge ( the one that fits between the rear seat back and rear window)
drivers side inner fender well
let me know if you have any of these parts and prices. Thanks
i have header panel and pull strap covers dash is going to be used for a project also inner fender being used 175.00 for header w/o grill 10.00 for all 4 strap covers if you are intrested i may be in clevland this weekend poss delivery call and let me know or email me phone 313/283/7219 cell phone