buick grandnational parts for sale

Bweavy said:
Kenny you ever ship freight before? I ship alot. I can have it picked up or you can ship freight collect.Whichever you prefer.
My zip is 17340 & it is going to a business.
if you want to have picked up i am good with that if you need me to ship i will just let me know

Just e-mail me where we can have it picked up & if you can strap it to a pallet. I'll need name,address,& a contact # the shipping company can reach you at.
You can e-mail me at Bweavy@aol.com

Got the pics they look pretty good. I cant tell though there appear to be some scratches on them but that may just be the lighting. If they are good with no scrahces and you can get them off without busting them up I think Ill take them. Do you take paypal? Would $45 shipped work for you?

Can you get a shipping quote on the thrunk lid to 46060? This is in black, and UNDAMAGED, right?

deck lid

fbodlovr said:
Can you get a shipping quote on the thrunk lid to 46060? This is in black, and UNDAMAGED, right?
yes deck lid is un damaged and i will get you a quote on shipping i may not know till mon tues but will pm you asap when i find out yes it is black and will have propper holes for spoiler no emblem will have blk trim on and no key switch

Steering Column

I'm Looking For A Complete Steering Column ,does It Have Tilt,cruz Control ..what Kind Of Condition, Do You Have Key For It??

Vince

kmorri47 said:
yes deck lid is un damaged and i will get you a quote on shipping i may not know till mon tues but will pm you asap when i find out yes it is black and will have propper holes for spoiler no emblem will have blk trim on and no key switch

Sounds perfect, let me know.