buick grand national parts

1badbuford said:
Maybe the moderator can chime in and let us know how to proceed from here if I don't get the parts that I paid for?

I see that chuck paid you 15 days ago.

Anyone ?

I need you to go ahead and refund the 150$ that I paid you one week ago for the vacuum brake conversion kit. Now that I think about it, the fact that you have not responded to my emails or board communications , I think that would be best to go ahead and refund my money.
I believe that there are some penalties for wire fraud in the United States, but I will have to ask my lawyer today.

I suggest you refund my money

Thank you

Derek

If I were you, i would send a pm to the moderators. Give them heads up and if you paid with paypal, start a dispute quickly.

Chuck & Derek:
If this is not straightened out to your satisfaction please let me know by PM.

I will take a refund , I need the refund today. I would hate to get the parts here and something be incorrect . Better to just refund me and sell to someone else . I've been screwed around before and can see where this is headed

Never screwed no one here get that right I don't live on turbobuick. I had a little delay and I'm not going to run out of state for 150.00 dollars. First I was kind enough to work out a lower price for u and than u what ur parts the next day get real people got lifes sorry if I offend u. I been waiting for a part from turbobuick.com for 3 months already u don't see me crying looking for help all I done is keep in touch with that person which he had forgot about it no big deal to me. There are some pretty honest people on this forum for most part keep that in mind.

Al

Look dude , you sold something. Said you were going to ship it, didn't ship it , nor did you answer any pm's or emails.

I am not in the wrong because I paid for something and want to know where it's at. I gave you a Paypal for 150, you were Asking 160.

So tell me exactly what the hell I did???

You can keep responding , or drop it .

I think I would probably not have put the above on the public board if I were wrong like you have.

But we can go there , no problem

Thanks

Derek

Look dude , you sold something. Said you were going to ship it, didn't ship it , nor did you answer any pm's or emails.

I am not in the wrong because I paid for something and want to know where it's at. I gave you a Paypal for 150, you were Asking 160.

So tell me exactly what the hell I did???

You can keep responding , or drop it .

I think I would probably not have put the above on the public board if I were wrong like you have.

But we can go there , no problem

Thanks

Derek

Derek I had to leave last min thing sorry that ur part got in between and took a while ur not dishonest at all my fault, but I'm not the kind to screw any one over best of luck.

Al

You still have not delivered parts to Chuck despite me telling you weeks ago this needs to be resolved. And you're using the same old "My wife didnt ship the parts" excuse for Chuck that I told you then was unacceptable.

I will be revoking your access to the For Sale forum. If you cant sell and be honest about it, you just wont have access.