Buick GNX #335 at Atlantic City Collector Car Auction

TurboRegal84

Staff member
On Saturday I attended the Atlantic City Collector Car Auction and show. I was surprised to stumble upon Buick GNX 335. While checking out the car it was great to hear the comments of the people looking for it. One thing all the comments had in common was that they knew this car was fast!

I had a chance to speak with the owner and he purchased it in 2004 and has put about 7,000 miles on it since. He also had the car completely stripped and repainted the right way. It had about 34,000 miles on it. The needed the usual antenna & headliner replaced along with a good cleaning but it was pretty darn nice. He had a great paper-trail including the original bill of sale, books, and records. If someone spent a few weekends detailing the car it would really stand out!

The car was bid up to $48,000 and did not sell. Speaking to the owner he was looking to get around $60K.

Here is a link: http://acclassiccars.com/digital-catalog/item-118/

Did the GNX come with the center console like that, or is that an add on?

I was there looking for the gnx

I heard it hit 48 k as well
I couldn't find it Saturday and I searched everywhere
It might of been pulled from the building
I am in the market for a gnx driver like that was , however I think the auction number was on the money
Do you have any pics of it ?
Thanks Pete

On Saturday I attended the Atlantic City Collector Car Auction and show. I was surprised to stumble upon Buick GNX 335. While checking out the car it was great to hear the comments of the people looking for it. One thing all the comments had in common was that they knew this car was fast!

I had a chance to speak with the owner and he purchased it in 2004 and has put about 7,000 miles on it since. He also had the car completely stripped and repainted the right way. It had about 34,000 miles on it. The needed the usual antenna & headliner replaced along with a good cleaning but it was pretty darn nice. He had a great paper-trail including the original bill of sale, books, and records. If someone spent a few weekends detailing the car it would really stand out!

The car was bid up to $48,000 and did not sell. Speaking to the owner he was looking to get around $60K.

Here is a link: http://acclassiccars.com/digital-catalog/item-118/

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HERB..... FOR POSTING THIS
OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NOT FOUND MY GNX

Pete,

I didn't do much but it's nice to see the car went to a board member. What are your plans for it?

Herb I didn't buy 335 but another member here contacted me
About his which I bought but if it weren't for this post
I wouldn't never have happend

Pete

FYI #335 is still available, I worked on this car exclusively since 2004 when he purchased it. I personally disassembled the car for paint, including removing the quarter windows, door panels, header panel, fillers, etc. since it had bad laquer cracking. He has the car listed on craigslist in NJ right now, for not much more than the high bid in AC.