Buick GN Build Sheet

Some typical places were under the seats, in the springs under the seats, in the springs in the seatbacks, under the carpeting, and inside the door panels. There are others, so hopefully people will post up their experiences.

Located Buils sheet for GN

Hey guys thanks, I just located my build (broadcast) sheet, It was in the driver's side door (lower panel). Some water damage but, not too bad.:)

Attachments

• Buick build sheet.jpg
    Buick build sheet.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 216
Located Build sheet for GN

Hey guys thanks, I just located my build (broadcast) sheet, It was in the driver's side door (lower panel). Some water damage but, not too bad.:)

That's only the build sheet for the doors. There is a bigger build sheet that was usually hog ringed to the rear seat back. It's missing on 99% of the TR's built. Sometimes you get lucky and find one on the bottom of the front seats.
I didn't have a G-Body build sheet handy so I scanned this one from an 82 Toronado to give you an idea of what one should look like.

Attachments

• Erics Pix 867.jpg
    Erics Pix 867.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 160
I wish I had my build sheet. Checked all the locations too. Previous owner probably kept them:mad:

That's only the build sheet for the doors. There is a bigger build sheet that was usually hog ringed to the rear seat back. It's missing on 99% of the TR's built

Thank you I thought I was missing out because Mine wasn't there.

My build sheet for the 86 from the DS door didn't look like that at all. Were they different