Buick Front and Rear Fillers

GN owner

I am writing this after seeing the GP on the fillers. Seems only the Buicks are the ones that don't seem to last as long as other makes. I paid over $400 for my car a few years back. Anyone ever wonder why the fillers on their cars deteriorate after awhile? I'm beginning to think that Buick screwed up on the formulation of the filler material. I had an 85 Olds Cutlass and the filler was pristine all the way until two years ago when I gave the car away because I got another car. The new owner still has the car and the fillers still haven't deteriorated! Maybe someone knows the real answer to this one.

14 or so years is pretty good in my book. Temperature variances mainly do them in. A little more support would have been nice. Get the ABS or Fiberglass sets and you are done.

In 13 years I've never had a problem with GN fillers getting brittle or deteriorating.But I try to keep my cars in the shade whenever possible.Easier on paint,fillers,interior, dash, if the sun isn't beating down on it all day,frequently.My moms real proud of me parking on her front lawn in the shade.:rolleyes: :mad: