Buick CLubs/ get togethers hang outs???

For those of you that don't make Westminster on Saturday, it looks like me and Lou will be at carlsbad trying out his motor in my car.Come down and chew the fat.

REG

Reggie West:
I will be at the Westminister show, otherwise I would like to come and see you and Lou beat the asphalt. GooD Luck.

Ignofdoom probably The best way for you to get to carlsbad is take the 14 to 5 south and stay on the 5 till you get to the Polomar Airport Road exit in Carlsbad get off and turn left.Go about 6 miles to Business Park DR and turn left.Go to the second Red Light ( about 300 yards)and turn left and your at the track gate. The track will be down in that hole in front of you.Its a long drive for you as well as for me I would guess about 135 miles one way. Hope to see you there.

REG

Just off Palomar Airport Road, on Business Park Dr.
Carlsbad, CA

hanging out ... get togethers

i have tried and it doesn't seem to work the buick scene in so cal could be huge i see them all over(turbo t's and GN's) and constantly ask if they would like to meet . the usual response is "yeah let me know" but when i tried to set something up it seems like everyone is too busy... i have been to a few BGNRA events and was disappointed that at one only 7 cars showed up and and 5 were guys that i talked into going.... i think that we just need to keep puting out the info and sooner or later it will happen i know that we are out there so lets have some fun and meet, show your car, bench race , lets keep trying and it will happen

So how about a show of hands for the Westminister show. I will definitely be there. I am thinking that the TR'S will out number the earlier Buicks there. Seems to me that they did last year.
By the way, I phoned the contact for the show (Gary Ryan, ((714)841-2231)) Wed. and he said that all Buicks are welcome, and that they would be glad to see the TR crowd there.
See you there.