Buick car cover?

HEATSEEKER

Member!
Hello!

I am wounder if there are a company that sell good car cover to my Buick??
I whant a cover with a nice Buick loggo and maybe with the T-Type to :cool:
It should be kind for the paint and don´t leave any scratches att all.
And it must breathe so the car don´t rust or get mouldy.

And the most important is that the company can send/sell to me here in Sweden :redface:

Thanks!

I have bought 4 covers for my Buicks all from Empire covers about $100 each I buy the waterproof ones and they work excellent. They don't have emblems and I don't think they offer that as an option but I don't want to advertise what I have under it for anyone to see. Just a thought.... Two of my Buicks are under a car port (open ends) and one of them sits out no car port. These things work great keeping the rain off of them and keeps them clean, I do have some light dust that gathers but most of them sit under the cover for weeks at a time so Im sure no cover will keep them 100% free from all elements. Ive been very happy though. Save your money on the crappy $40 ones at wal mart they are just a waste of money.

I have bought 4 covers for my Buicks all from Empire covers about $100 each I buy the waterproof ones and they work excellent. They don't have emblems and I don't think they offer that as an option but I don't want to advertise what I have under it for anyone to see. Just a thought.... Two of my Buicks are under a car port (open ends) and one of them sits out no car port. These things work great keeping the rain off of them and keeps them clean, I do have some light dust that gathers but most of them sit under the cover for weeks at a time so Im sure no cover will keep them 100% free from all elements. Ive been very happy though. Save your money on the crappy $40 ones at wal mart they are just a waste of money.

Thanks for our replay :)
I have my car under ground in a locked garage so there is no problem whit steeling our some one to see it, the emblem is just for me :biggrin:
The cover is just to use in that garage, it just dust down there but i whant it to breathe if i park the car after i wash it.

Okej, we don´t have wal mart over here in Sweden(Europe) so no problem ;)
I could pay $200 for the right cover :)

car cover

I got mine from california car cover it is made of flanel .it lets some dust through ,but no scratching 150.00

Funny, I was just about to post the same thread (although what I'm looking for is slightly different.

To answer your question, I second the recommendation for the California Car Cover. I just bought my Grand National and one came with it, which I'm happy about, but I have prior experience with the product as I had one for my Trans Am a few years back. They are good quality IMO.

What I'm looking for is a super lightweight waterproof car cover... something with a little stretch maybe, that will be very fitted to the shape of the GN. Where I have to park at work, a sprinkler hits it every day :mad: and the cover I have is a cheapie that not only doesn't cut it, but its bulky. It takes up half my trunk! Price isn't really an issue, I just wan't something I can stuff into a compression sack and squish into the size of a football :smile:

Any recommendations guys? My GN is suffering...

Thanks!

I will check California cover and look if this it the cover for me and if they can send to Sweden... :)

Autoanything..com, I just ordered the NOAH from covercraft fits like a glove!

Cal car cover is a vendor for covercraft.
They have same covers, save a few bucks and go with covercraft.

Autoanything..com, I just ordered the NOAH from covercraft fits like a glove!

Cal car cover is a vendor for covercraft.
They have same covers, save a few bucks and go with covercraft.

I have checked cal and auto, great covers just what i am looking for but no Buick emblems on them :(

Any more tips?

I've never seen one with a Buick Logo on it, and I've looked around some...I didn't search high and low for one, but the basic online searched never came up with anything. With that said...why not just make one yourself?

You might find someone local to silkscreen the logo onto it pretty easily...maybe even embroider it (embroidery shops can do almost anything with their computers.)

I've had some pretty cool embroidery done over the years for things I wanted done "just right." Whatever design you come up with will be better, and more personal, than whatever some manufacturer mass produces anyway. Hope this helps.

Also have a California Car Cover in the NOAH material and absolutely love it. No Buick logo on it, buy you could probably get it custom embroidered somewhere.

Thanks everyone!

I can buy great covers here in Sweden but no logo on it :frown:
Maybe i have to special order that, i hopped could buy one that was ready.