Buick BlackHawk

My wife told me to buy it! Damn, should have asked earlier!

buick_blackhawk_concept-_2000.jpg

That car is very cool. I remember several years ago when they ran it down the quarter mile at the GS Nationals.

Ya know, it's OK. But I wouldn't give over the price of what the average brand new custom car goes for to have it. Custom cars are my thing. I don't feel it's Y-job lines to be exactly proportional or particularly groundbreaking in todays world. Thom Taylor's design entry which they chose not to build was however IMO inspirational, more fluid and showed a broader sense of Buick heritage. Harley Earl Harley Earl Harley Earl. Pretty sure that's all they were thinkin. Harley Earl made prettier Buick's than these guys made in homage!:rolleyes: At least I was able to buy the Thom design as a 1/24scale diecast!!!

Did they play up the BadBoys connection @BJ too?

Alright maybe I'm just resentful that my favorite designer and design wasn't chosen and so that's what was built. But nobody else's even interested in it? You guys couldn't just be about speed. If you didn't care about style, you'd take the cheap route and drive Chevys! Guess that wasn't a bad price after-all, considering... Except that you still need to make up yer own assembled-title to drive around town at whatever major car show you'd trailer it to. Maybe it'll jsut end up in another cocoon tho. I missed seeing who the GM cars went to grrr.