Bugatti Veyron Lake Crash-- Original Video

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
Minor language, but priceless

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJmB1F2mdE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

whats more priceless. wrecking a bugatti or video taping it saying im going to own one of those one day. "I'm Pretty sure its a LAMBO dude " WTF???

That guy was probably watching the 2 dorks taping him thinking how cool he was and he wasnt watching the road.:eek:

--- what ? ? ---

Either he needed the insurance $ ....

.... or .....

he needed a car like that to make up for what he lacks in brains

That happened just south of houston last week. the guy driving claims...that he was on his cell phone and dropped it. when he went to pick it up a big bird flew in front of him (might have been the bird first thn dropped his cell phone) but thats what caused him to crash......I didnt see a bird fly in front of him in the video..lol but thats his story.

he said the car was pretty much a loss, that the salt water would have made it a total

And how the hell do you not know thats a Veyron? the video of them testing it on top gear (i think....its on youtube, they try to get it up to 253 mph at the nuerinbergring (sp) ) is one of the coolest videos I have ever seen

Joshua