Buff it out?? How to?

Sorry for not describing my thoughts on the wool. I won't use the wool on the car. I'm going to use it after wetsanding the orange peel off my newly painted parts. And then going to follow that up with the swirl removing and polishing and then final waxing.

Feel free to chime in here if I get these products wrong or if I am going to use them incorrectly, Or even if I should use something else. I am not going to wetsand the car.

To remove the existing scratches and existing swirl marks. I intend to use
3M perfect it machine polish 06064 with a 3M white foam pad 05737 to remove the fine scratchs and existing swirls.

then when the car is done with that move on to

3M perfect it polish 05996 using the 3M black foam pad 05725

and after that is done move on to

The 3M wax 39030

Anyone see any issues before moving onward?

I found a trick by accident. The flash from the camera really highlights the scratches. The closer I got, the more pronounced they showed.
Here is as close as I could get before it got blurry. About 3" away.
See the scratches? :eek:
Before:

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 105
Here is the same spot, same distance after phase I buffing.
Haven't even made it to phase II or III yet.
What do you think?

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 108
Thanks!
12 hours into it so far, still 2 more steps, should have about 20hrs into this when complete :eek:. That new 3M wax is some slick:cool: stuff, love it. Then I get to start putting it all back together with all the new & repainted & powdercoated pieces. Looking forward to it looking like a car again.. lol

But then I get to start working on the inside and under the hood.....:redface:

Never heard of adams. I must have overlooked that option. Either way, the 3M stuff I ended up with was easy to get over the counter, and so far is working out MUCH better than expected.
Maybe next time.:wink: