Buddy Ingersoll article & VIDEO!

Found a later pic - after he was forced down to Comp...

Attachments

• INGERSOL2.jpg
    INGERSOL2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 3,456
They have done similar stories before...

Six Bangin'

but that one has much more info...and video!

Incidentally, the intercoolers on that car were two stock 86/87 intercooler cores per side, welded together. Nothing fancy at all. How do I know this? They are sitting in the local garage of Mike Christiansen, who may have even been the one who did some of the fab work on the welding, shrouds, tubes, and such.

Buddy happened by his shop one Sunday years ago when we were having a club meeting, and posed for a picture with the group. He was donning his Dodge gear from the Pro Stock Truck program he was involved with at the time as well.

I've seen a few pics where the car appeared to have Cutlass windows. Now I know why.

I wonder if all the technology that was used by Buddy is out now ? Are there any un-answered questions about his setup ?

buddysbuick001.jpg

buddysbuick1.jpg

buddysbuick006.jpg

buddysbuick010.jpg

buddysbuick011.jpg

I see the first article is from October 1987 Hot Rod. What issue is the lower article on his Regal from? An earlier issue, I imagine.

I see the first article is from October 1987 Hot Rod. What issue is the lower article on his Regal from? An earlier issue, I imagine.

The first two pics were Hot Rod Oct 1987

The yellow page was from Hot Rod August 1986

The last two pics are from Hot Rod April 1986

I sure would like to see full page pics of all the pages of the articles. I got into reading the articles. What I could. Interesting stuff.