BS 3 and MSD DIS

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I heard of guys having problems trying to run an MSD DIS 4 and FAST systems. I was wondering if any body knows wether or not you can run the MSD set up with a Big Stuff 3.

TIA: Jason

big stuff 3 efi

Postal

Do you allready have a BS3 efi system? I cannot seem to get to thier website it says its not working (www.bigstuff3.com) do you have nay other links to this efi setup. I know its the system I have heard about by John Meaney the one who owns the 1300hp twin turbo C4 Corvette.
If you have any info let me know.
Thanks f-body

Yeah I bought it from Precision. I did not know that there was going to be a lack of info on these things. Some one needs to stop collecting all our $$'s and take a little time to put some info up for us! Then they can go back to collecting the $$'s.
The way it sounds to me is people need to call Joe Lubrant up and he will help them out. So its not like we're left in the dark. I like to read up on my own, get an idea of what all is going on, and then start asking the questions. The way it sits right now I'm going to have to waste a good bit of Lubrants time just to find out what the hell I bought.

Jason

BS3

You bought your from Precision Turbo one of the Sponsors of this site right?

From the desrciption it should do everything the Accel GenVII and FAST setup does and more but the cost seems to be less. Not sure what comes with the system.

I will check the Precision site to see if they have pricing.

Thanks

Originally posted by postal
Yeah I bought it from Precision. I did not know that there was going to be a lack of info on these things. Some one needs to stop collecting all our $$'s and take a little time to put some info up for us! Then they can go back to collecting the $$'s.
The way it sounds to me is people need to call Joe Lubrant up and he will help them out. So its not like we're left in the dark. I like to read up on my own, get an idea of what all is going on, and then start asking the questions. The way it sits right now I'm going to have to waste a good bit of Lubrants time just to find out what the hell I bought.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Just wanted to tell you that we finally got the Instruction Manual for the BS3. Boy was I ever so glad!!!

In any event give me or anyone of our Sales Staff a call and It will be sent to you on a CD Rom. The disc contains all the info in either choice of Word or PDF. (screen shots, wiring, tuning etc. etc.)

BTW I am not aware of any issues with running it with the DIS-4,
but I will raise this question to JM.

Thanks for your patience:)

Big Stuff 3 the wait is over

Big Stuff 3 the wait is over. I Have waited for a sytem to do all I needed it to and its finally here. I spoke to the man himself today. You read the articles about these cars in the magazines but you never think you will talk to the owners and the people who make these products. I need to get my project really going but I think I will be purchasing a BS3 efi setup as soon as I can see info on the site. The BS3 website is not up yet.
For a few years now I have seen the discussions on the Accel GenVII VS. FAST. For me the new Big Stuff 3 system has settled the decision.
I am glad Car Craft ran the article on fuel injection and glad that **************** is as informative as it is.

I may call precision today to see about getting that CD sent to me.

Jason