Bruce or Dave What's the real reason Rich Rezes was Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeHorvith

Bruce or Nick What's the real reason Rich Rezes was Banned?

Bruce or Nick as being on this board since it was just about started and as a past op... I am asking this question to both of you.... Why was Rich Rezes Banned!!!!!!!! I meet Rich Rezes 11 or 12 year ago at Englishtown racing our Buicks and have enjoyed his friendship ever since.... Rich is an asset to our community and this board.... It's a shame when Rich's former best friend ron would hold a grudge against Rich and have him banned from GSCA and then Rich gets banned from here... There is something wrong with this here picture don't you think.... I hope you gentlemen read this in a positive way...
Thanks,
Joe Horvith.... Noslo6....9.40@150mph

I would imagine this is a question to be asked by phone rather than on the board. Not that you are going to get an answer, but it is not something for public airing. This is not a democracy and there are no "rights" per say. Not everyone has the right to know what is the reasoning behind any decision. But if you do have a question, call Nick, maybe you can find out something there.

Mark

I didn't know this. I'm shocked. Rich is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He's helped me out on a number of occasions over the years.

I don't know the facts so I'll reserve judgement, but it doesn't seem right.

Jim

:eek: Wow ! I have never seen Rich turn away from anybody seeking help ... In fact I can remember many a time Rich extended his hospitality and threw on Hell of a BBQ at his home for the guys after the races @ Etown. (btw Rich if you read this thanks again ) I hope the moderators reconsider. I too have been a memeber of the board for quite some time my post #s dont reflect it as I chose to lurk more or less...

This is not going to be debated here on the board. If you want to discuss it e-mail or call me, not Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.