Bristol Bash was a Blast!

Gmachine

I just got back from the Bristol Bash and boy what a good time we had. My dad, sister and brother in law all when with us. There was so much to do! They had stuff going all day long and you could do all of it too. They had test and tune at one time and the autoX was running all day all weekend. They had a car wash area with 4 hoses hooked up for us, huge car show area. Trips around the Bristol motor speedway, two chassis dynos going. Swap meet area and big vendor area. Metco was there and I was able to get a new fuel press guage. Quite a few TR's showed up too. To those I met, hello. All the magazine people were there along with the TV people. They gave Paul Walker, from the stupid F&F movies, a nasty 67 Nova that was decked out to the max! I had never done it before, but the autoX was awesome! I expected more out of my car with the suspension that was on it, but steering it with the rear hides roasting in the turns seem to be the most fun and yeild the best ET:D I did better than every F body other than one, and he knew exacty what he was doing! So that made me feel good. Definately a good time had by all. Forget the BOP, this was by far the best show and go event I've ever been to. Yeah, there weren't as my Buicks as the Nats, but I like checking out what else is out there too. I hope more can make it next year.

Ryan

even though I left my GN at home,I had a blast. I went down there with one of the F.A.S.T. guys[FAST is Factory Appearing Stock Tire],that is NO headers,aftermarket intakes/carbs,must use stock rims and must run on polyglass tires no bigger than a G60, and run through a full exhaust no bigger than 2-1/2" These guys are going low 11s:eek: I seen a very nice Monte SS with a TR drivetrain,and b-s`ed with a few GN guys there. If my Stage1 isnt done next year for the FAST class,I`ll def bring the GN.