Brian Hofer Trannys!!!

Well mine has been a nightmare been in at least 6 times, and i just had it done again, and it gliding from 2nd to 3rd. Anyway maybe if i get some extra cash ill try Brian!

I just finished the PowerTour and my tranny performed flawlessly - i am trying to make it to the track tonight for test n tune.... i will keep you posted;)

Just wanted to say that i have one and haven't installed yet but can't wait after seeing all the great responses... brian is the way to go for transmissions just wanted to give him some props....javier :eek: :eek: :D :D

Haven't installed mine as well.But glad to see a lot of good feedback for his builds.

Mine is now in 2nd season on the 10 sec build & works perfect. Had 1 tiny leak but that was it. Great tranny! Great Vendor!!

Got one of his in mine, works FLAWLESSLY. Will tear your head off on a T brake lauch as well. Every 200r4 I need WILL come from Brian. Thanks man! Daniel Ray

Mine still works great. Chirps the tire even under light throttle on the 1-2 and sometimes on the 2-3.

Brian hasnt sent me his monthly payment to say how good his trannys are...thats why I havent posted here in a while.:D ;)

Brian hasnt sent me his monthly payment to say how good his trannys are...thats why I havent posted here in a while.:D ;)

Sorry Ed...
The support checks are late this month!:eek: :)

Thanks again guys for all of your support! You guys rule!:cool:

With all of this positive feedback I think it's time someone stepped up and said how terrible the service and performance is.

I was always worrying about the 200. I was used to worrying about it. Now I don't have to....this sucks. The damn thing works so well, I wanna put one in my super duty...that's going to take me forever to figure out! So there's some extra work for me because of this "Brian" character.
This thing hits soo hard in every gear my kidneys are bruised...So now there's a doctors bill. What a butthead.

OK so when the instructions said the t-brake was like getting rear ended by a freight train, apparently that was a literal term....more like two freight trains, or a shape charge going off at the rear bumper.

The service....Couldn't get off the phone with him. Everything has to be so perfect. Oh and if something goes wrong....he's gonna want to fix it....immediately. Busybodies are irritating Brian:biggrin:

All in all, as annoying as this transaction was.... I will only buy tranny's from Brian. I will recommend only Brian's tranny's. I spent less time making my transaction/order than I usually do at my bank to deposit a check.

So if expedience, quality, and perfect service is not annoying to you....this is the guy.

This is a repost of my original post in this forum as well in case someone reads this thread and not mine:

Two weeks ago I bought one of his basic builds with the better (billet) servo. I followed his break in instructions to the letter and have had no issues...well I did have one: his tranmission is too solid Two days after installation I ripped my driveshaft in two! I replaced the original U-Joints while the drive shaft was out so the weak link ended up being the drive shaft itself. Luckily it broke in the driveway while chasing a non trans related issue.

My old worn out factory trans would only chirp second gear if I matted the throttle and it was 75 degrees or below ambient temp. Now it chirps second at 90 degrees and half throttle.

My only warning: make sure the rest of your drive line is up to handling Brian's great builds! Precision Shaft Technologies is somewhat local to me so I picked up a 3.5" aluminium shaft with cryo treated yolk and U-Joints for $429 plus tax.

Mine is almost 2 seasons old, had an issue at the track & it broke. This was his Good Build but stuff happens on fast cars. he inspected it, is upgrading what he decides it needs & its FREE!! Plus when I mail him he TALKS to me! Answers my stupid questions & has time for a customer!
That is a Great Vendor!!
Thanks Brian!! Cheers!

Mine is almost 2 seasons old, had an issue at the track & it broke. This was his Good Build but stuff happens on fast cars. he inspected it, is upgrading what he decides it needs & its FREE!! Plus when I mail him he TALKS to me! Answers my stupid questions & has time for a customer!
That is a Great Vendor!!
Thanks Brian!! Cheers!

Yes a terrific guy,also writes on his trans cases what's inside,nothing is left to the imagination!!

mike